Welcome to Smith Vocational and Agricultural High School from the PTO! We are a vibrant group of parents, who gather a few times a year, to plan events that support our school and teachers.
We want your thoughts and ideas. Time commitment is as little or as much as you want. In the past years, our main events have been providing food and baked goods for the Vendor Craft Fair in November, providing breakfast for the spring Plant & Garden Sale and making a delicious Staff Appreciation Brunch for the 115+ faculty and staff at the end of the school year.
Smith Voc’s PTO phone # is (413) 587-1414 ext. 3584.
Our 1st meeting will be on Wednesday, Sept. 21st at 6:30pm in the Guidance Conference Room (across from the Front Office), or by zoom (link below).
We will be talking about upcoming events and planning things out for the November Craft Fair on Sunday, November 20th.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 825 0824 7195
- October 19th at 2:30pm in Library
- November 9th at 2:30pm in Library
- November 16th at 6:30pm in Guidance C.R.
- November 18th at 2:30pm in Oliver Smith Restaurant - prep work
- November 20th from 8am-3pm in Oliver Smith Restaurant for Craft Fair
- December 7th at 6:30pm in Guidance C.R.
- December 20th at 2:30pm in Library
- January 18th at 6:30pm
- February 8th at 2:30pm
- March 15th at 6:30pm
- April 12th at 2:30pm
- May 10th at 6:30pm
- May 13th from 8am-2pm in tent by Plant & Garden Sale
- May Appreciation Breakfast
- June Staff Appreciation Luncheon (last day of school)
Annual Holiday Craft Fair
The Smith Vocational & Agricultural High School
Health Technology Department
80 Locust Street Northampton